- The Collection of Personal InformationThere will be instances where GrapeCity will require from its customers, employees, and all those concerned to provide personal information. GrapeCity may collect personal information that may include but is not limited to name, position, company name, school name, organization name, work information, personal information (email address, phone number, fax number, address) and credit card information. The extent of information to be provided is up to the discretion of the customers, employees, and all those involved. It is not necessary for the customers, employees, and any party involved to provide all of the information that is requested. All information regardless of whether it is directly obtained or indirectly obtained will be treated with the upmost safety measures to protect the information. However, GrapeCity shall not be held responsible if while in the process of collecting the information, the information is lost or stolen at the fault of an intermediary party.
- Personal Information UseGrapeCity uses the information collected to provide services to its customers, contact customers with GrapeCity related news, and for GrapeCity employees to manage its schools. Personal information we collect may be used for the following purposes and no information will be used outside of this scope.[Purposes of Use]
- – To certify the registration of goods and services requested by customers
- – To record registration of goods and services purchased
- – To register license patents
- – To send license key files
- – To give information regarding GrapeCity’s services, updates, changes, and events through the use of direct mail, email, direct contact etc…
- – To provide support services
- – To enable downloading services
- – Investigations regarding goods and services
- – Surveys regarding goods and services
- – Consultation of the development of the goods and services
- – Designing of all kinds of related statistics
- – Employee management
- – Hiring management
- – Human resources management
- – Health and sanitation management
- Third Party ServicesGrapeCity will from time to time acquire the services of a third party. At that time the entrusted third party may require the information of our customers to complete the necessary transactions. We will only disclose your personal information for the purposes of acquiring certain services.
- Providing Information to Third PartiesWe will not provide your personal information to any third party without your advance consent, except where such disclosure:
Is in accordance with or required by applicable law;
Is necessary for the protection of the safety or property of our users or the public, and it is difficult or impractical to obtain the consent of the individual.
- Access to Personal InformationAll information collected by GrapeCity is managed under the different departments related to the services and parties that are directly involved and the information can be changed or deleted upon request. If you are unsure of how to get into contact with the person involved to update, change, or delete your personal data, please email email@example.com. If you seek to obtain personal information, the disclosure will be determined following GrapeCity’s policy procedures. GrapeCity will determine the best and safest way to disclose information and GrapeCity will not be responsible for the burden of any costs.
- Information Collected in the PastThis current policy will also apply to any information collected in the past prior to the establishment of this policy.
- Security of Your Personal DataGrapeCity aims to securely protect all information that is collected. GrapeCity has taken safety measures to prevent the loss of, the misuse of, the authorize use of, the authorized publication of, the unauthorized change of, and the destroying of data. We have implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorized access, improper use, and accidental leakage of information and will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate.
- The Use of GrapeCity’s Website
When visiting the GrapeCity website, you may be requested to accept a “cookie” from our web server. These cookies exist as small text files maintained by your browser, and are an industry-standard approach to providing persistent and customized content to the user. Cookies on their own, do not execute programs or endanger your computer with viruses.As with any websitem, you may choose to visit GrapeCity without receiving cookies, or to delete a GrapeCity cookie at a later time. While our cookies do not store any sensitive or personal information, such as your name, email address, or credit card number, choosing not to receive cookies from our Web site may require you to re-enter certain information – such as your preferred language – upon each visit to our Web site.
- Usage of Static Tools
GrapeCity uses statistic tools on certain pages to track the access of users to better improve our website.
- Third Party Links